Two new promos

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by RevTech, Aug 1, 2010.

1. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Are these clipping btw? I put on a loudness maximizer on the end of the chain and maybe the order messed things up. (yn)

go to tatilla.com (in my sig and all) and look at "It's alright" She Lies, and Rollers only

Oh and the bassline in rollers only, mega fat, fucking fat and from my korg with 5 types of distortion in ze hardware

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

http://www.reverbnation.com/#/Tatilla

incase it doesn't work

2. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

You can get clipping happening well before the end of the chain. The kick in 'It's alright' sounds like it may be clipped, noticeable more in the intro. The snare sounds a bit piercing? I like it though, just sounds very loose. Needs a bit of nice deep bass under it too. Good start.

'rollers only' You say you've used 5 distortions on the bass so...hmmm? It still sounds clipped, if you pull it back a bit it will probably sound more powerful. The drums in the intro are really bright again, couldn't crank this on phones without doing damage. (and it's the sort of song you need to crank)

3. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Yeah I figured out the problem, too much maximzing at the end, cheers for listening!

4. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

cant see the songs uv mentioned on that page