Two new ones from Kombine

fan of both, really like heaven tho. nice stabs, i personally id bring the levels up on that break a bit and raise the high shelf to cut thru a bit more. that a bigger wider bassline to warm it up. something really lowpassed and verbed a bit. nice ones!

kinda like the focus your mind but i think it could be better with some midrange distorted bass stuff if you know what i mean but thats just my taste

the first one sounds much better produced to me in terms of sound quality, but both are very good. just need a few changes in kick pattern on the first track, not often, just now and again. and a few more fx. nice work

kinda like the focus your mind but i think it could be better with some midrange distorted bass stuff if you know what i mean but thats just my taste

Yeah I understand mate. They both still need a lot of work but I was a on a mad hype flex when I uploaded them. First few bits I've done in a long while... Thanks for the feedback geezar

the first one sounds much better produced to me in terms of sound quality, but both are very good. just need a few changes in kick pattern on the first track, not often, just now and again. and a few more fx. nice work

Thanks mate. All taken on board. Hopefully I'll re-up with a few changes in a little bit!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and bump

listened to focus your mind again and think you should turn the bass up. it sounds really close to being finished and could imagine it in an Icicle set!

likin em both but prefer heaven not sure on the synth bit tho the kinda hum?
it works but i dunno.lol
overall they both need a bit of a better mixdown get everything punching right etc

listened to focus your mind again and think you should turn the bass up. it sounds really close to being finished and could imagine it in an Icicle set!
Respeck bro! Nice one.

likin em both but prefer heaven not sure on the synth bit tho the kinda hum?
it works but i dunno.lol
overall they both need a bit of a better mixdown get everything punching right etc

Yeah man. Thanks. Gonna have another crack at them later. Get the bass boooooomin!

Back
Top Bottom