DnB Two new neurofunk tunes

Delta Labs

So i've recently begun writing neurofunk (the love of my life) after spending a few years writing dubstep and garage i've 'graduated' to neurofunk drum & bass.
Only got two tracks up so far and I would love to get some constructive feedback on them, in the meantime i'll get listening to other tunes on this forum!
Peace
[Just realised this should be in the sub forum but cant work out how to move it! sorry]

Thanks a lot man! Followed you back :) If anyone DJ's or puts out mixes im more than happy to send over some tunes.

Nice tracks. Followed. Sometimes same bar loops seem to stretch out too long imo on some of the tracks - maybe add more variation in the bass leads - or add a top melody over would be a suggestion.

Search dogs on acid for the noisia q&a and the phace one as well. Also practice practice practice!!!! and get a big collection of decent samples. what DAW are you using? That track you tried to show me isnt available anymore too?

Search dogs on acid for the noisia q&a and the phace one as well. Also practice practice practice!!!! and get a big collection of decent samples. what DAW are you using? That track you tried to show me isnt available anymore too?

I use Reason to program my drums, and Logic for everything else. I took the track off cause I thought it wasn't that good haha. I am on DOA and got over 100GB of samples (just not NeuroFunk ones ;) The post processing of the bass is kind of turning me off a little. I prefer to spend more time on the synthesis of the sound. Guess I am just not ready yet to make Neuro.

Back
Top Bottom