two coins make 30p ones not a 20p

DJHaze

what are the 2 coins?
if your a scrubs fan you will ahve seen what ive done but dunt let the answer out. i found it genius!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
here's one for u,

a father and son are in a car crash whereupon the father dies instantly but the son is rushed to hospital with horrific injuries, when they wheel him into the ooperating theatre the surgeon on call refuses to operate claiming "that's my son!!"

how can this be?

and...

a woman is found lying dead on her bed with a pair of scissors next to her but there are no wounds or blood to be found on her corpse yet the scissors still caused her death.

how did she die?

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
here's one for u,

a father and son are in a car crash whereupon the father dies instantly but the son is rushed to hospital with horrific injuries, when they wheel him into the ooperating theatre the surgeon on call refuses to operate claiming "that's my son!!"

how can this be?

and...

a woman is found lying dead on her bed with a pair of scissors next to her but there are no wounds or blood to be found on her corpse yet the scissors still caused her death.

how did she die?

The first one is: The surgeon is his mother

Not sure about the second yet

moriaty

VIP Junglist
here's one for u,

how did she die?

she put them in the electric socket..

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
There's two farms. Farm A and B. A peacock lays an egg right on the border of both and goes away forgetting about it. Both farmers claim it's there's. Who's is it though?

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist

how did she die?

the woman was in a hospital, she cut the tubes keeping her alive