Twisted Scientist Project - Night Walkers *** I expect feedback *** FIRST TRACK

So you join last month, and only make 5 comments in a month, and one of those is you Expecting feedback.......congratulations.

Not one of us on here that has been here ages expects feedback when we post a track, let alone put it in the title of our thread! Sure we appreciate it, but dont expect it.

This forum works best in a "you get out what you put in" scenario. If you take the time to listen to other peoples tracks and offer your feedback, and generally get involved in the community spirit of things you'll get a much better experience out of here.

i appreciate ur comment ... and sorry about expecting feedback ... that was my mistake ... but i just like to see what ppl think about my stuff ... i'm fresh in this and i can accept critics ... so i'll start listening other ppl stuff and puting sum comments ... and i hope that feedbacking sum1's track will reflect with comments for mine ... tY again for giving me and instruction about this ...
Make music - No war ... 1L

Sure thing dude, I was quite harsh I know but it grates on me. We see so many come and go around here that just want us to tell them what we think, but dont offer anything back.

We're all here for the same reason, our love for drum and bass, and producing. It really is a great community, one of the best I've ever been a part of, and I just can't stress enough that the more you put into it, the more you get out.

I whole heartedly apologise for my earlier comment, it was unneccessary and rude.

you expect feedback\??
u shud give abit of feedback first.

Listening now.....

Lots of synth's in the intro, nice use of filters on the drums. Once it kicks in it sounds a little muffled, like there's too many elements clogging up your frequency range. Try EQ'in the synth's or panning them a little.

Drums need to be a little punchier too, they're being drowned out by all the stuff you got going on!

Just all sounds really too busy, everythings fighting for it's own space.

You definately got the right idea, just need to focus on the mixdown to "gel" those ideas together

sry to all about my "expectations" ... but let's forget that ... Marlok dude ... Great track dude ... i like it VM ... nice nice nice nice and smooth ... like that bass ... and i must find out to sidechain very good ... i like ur wooble's here ... big up ... like this ...

---------- Post added at 01:28 ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 ----------

yeah dude ... i know that ... my track is overloaded with synths and pads ... i need to change that ... but that will be for the next track ... ty alot ... nice tips there

Oh....my.....dear....I feel.....like .....everything....you ....write...is....sidechained.....to....the....kick......oh......

The EQing guide is somewhere near the search button... harharhar :teeth:

F·Eatahet0aewh09ta90twiotawtwatjoiw3otyeijo FFF*******CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just pressed the "go back" button... so well...
here's the feedback in one line:
dig the idea overall | nice mixdown to be your first DNB tune | it's overlimitted and clipping.

good work ;)

Back
Top Bottom