Twisted Murderer Appreciation and Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dustek, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Wrote this in reaction to the threesome threads and various posts in the past.

Twisted, you are not ugly - or as bad looking to scare girls off no matter what.

You're not George Clooney BUT all you need is confidence and a good sense of humour to pull pussy. Or money. The money will come after 30 if you work hard.

Going back to confidence and a sense of humour, well you have a sense of humour so all you need is confidence. Actually that is the most important component. 99% of girls do not want the guy in the corner, the shy guy, the quiet one. If you find the 1% good luck. But taking into account the market you've got to build your confidence.

Tips to do that:

1) shag ugly birds;

2) get yourself beef like a Guido - let me make it clear here that its not a question of girls running after the muscle but about you being confident in yourself. If you suddenly find yourself looking beef - your self-confidence will shoot up and that self-confidence will bring in the girls;

3) achieve something that you can be very proud of;

4) fake it - yep, faking self-confidence works. Just don't ingest artificial self-confidence via the throat or nose because all that will be happen is you get drunk or fucked (and not in a good way);

5) go on a holiday where nobody knows who you are and you can try and be somebody else. Head to China/Indonesia/Brazil and you'll have plenty of pussy that loves your European looks;

6) talk to a psychiatrist - he'll probably prescribe you therapy or pills - the pills might help.

AND DON'T MENTION HOW HORRIBLE BELGIAN GIRLS ARE BECAUSE GIRLS ARE THE SAME ALL OVER THE WORLD. You're just lacking confidence.

For fuck's sake, I used to look like Mr Bean but had to chase the boys away from my girlfriends.

Big up mate.

2. DJNitrousUK

DJNitrousUK Active Member

Yes yes Dustek, very good advice man, Twisted this is what you need to do :readthis: ^

3. Gumby

Gumby New Member

much love for the murderer xoxo

i'd hit it (y)

edit- i've always had a thing for guys with glasses :love:

4. safety

safety double safety

at the end of the day, fuck looks, man. i look like a fucking monkey but i use it to my advantage*

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

this is brilliant advice twisted, take the man seriously. id like to add,
    act predatorial. is that a word? think like a predator. the lion surveys the savanne from a peak high above, studying the herd to find the limping antilope. for this is the easiest kill. therefore, find the waterhole for loose women in your area. im not talking sex club (altough its a thought) here, but instead, ideally, drunken tourist. in an irish bar. in red light. red light irish bar drunken tourist girl backpacking with any luck from israel or the like is blowjob city for any man within arms length if you play it right, trust me, its a breeze mate

6. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Id tap the twisted one for sheeezle!

7. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

I dunno about you spafty, but i fucking look good. fucking really good. And i use that to my advantage.

I think what dustek put out there is what u need to hear bro...its real talk. Stop thinking your so ugly cuz that doesnt help one bit. If u were ugly youd be shunned to a cave or some shit right. Go out there fuck an ugly/fat girl or an ugly fat girl and strut your shit like a don!!

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

yep!!

Confidence..... women love it!!!

Even if your not confidant...... then pretend..... have a laugh...... i dont mean "pretend" as in act like a wanker and hope that makes you look confidant.... but just push yourself...... go out.... have a laugh........ be cheeky...... tease her........ have a laugh at her expense....... although...... dont proper laugh "AT" her..... if you know what i mean....... all these small things add together to making here think your confident... keep doing these and you will eventually become confident!!

Anyway.... spank some ass.....

9. Fes Rock

eye contact man

10. safety

safety double safety

if all else fails - grow a beard*

11. Fes Rock

that should really be phase one of the makeover ...

at least get yourself a Don Johnson

12. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

Well IRL i'm very shy. For me it's like the toughest job in the world to begin to talk to a girl. I'm not scared of girls but damn I directly think from the beginning when I open my mouth she's gonna run away.

Oh and about feeling that so ugly. In my opinion it's normal you know. You just gonna think that reject after reject after reject ... by girls.

And that's the reason why I tell such things about Belgian girls.

13. Jack131

Jack131 Set Pest

I find that the hardest tbh,

dunno why,

just cant do it for more then a couple of seconds, especially if I like them.

get all nervous, and look down or around or past her.

14. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

They reject you cos you expect them to. They can smell the fear. See the advice on confidence. Choose an option or two.

15. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Haha @ Smell the fear. Made them sound like an animal.

I used to be really nervous around girls. My palms would develop puddles in seconds.

Now I just think fuck it. I am what I am. You either want my cock or not. No big deal. Next woman will get it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  16. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its true though women smell desperation like gym clothes what been in the bag for three days and then you wear them and go to the gym and youre like a walking yeast infection mc flurry with fungus and urine ammoniak

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  17. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Sounds like the girls I'm into.

18. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

no Safety*... if all else fails order yourself a 3 foot woman from Russia..... ITS THE ONLY WAY!!!

19. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

word, dutek fair shout to you man. id agree with most of that geez, and trust CONFIDENCE is the most important thing. i know from experience, ive gone from shy stoner to loudmouthed pussy addict, took like 5 years but i managed!

20. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats