Twisted Individual...

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I've been wondering for a while... Is this guy really into S&M Gay Sex or is he putting us all on? With track names like "Beef Dripping" and "Crap Rinse Out" it makes you wonder. Its a shame his music isn't as cool as his track names. :-/

there are actually a few tunes on his LP that i really like

i've always kept an eye on his releases even if i cant play the majority of them

Well were talking about Twisted's fetish but if you insist on talking about his music I'll say that the only record of his I've bought in the past two years was "Kidney Doner / Ring Worm". I don't remember which is which but the one with the pitching up and down strings was very nice yet too tracky to remain a favorite. Notice back then (2001?) these tracks didn't have S&M refference.

My bet is hes just doing it simply so that people remember him. He probably doesn't have a fettish where he hooks a garden hose up to his ass. Hes doing track names like this for marketing reasons only. And just look at me, I fell for it, I posted a thread about it :rolleyes: :lol:

well you did say his music wasnt as cool as his track names, so i thought i would point out that his rollidge remix is dope :)

oh, if you aint heard the rollidge remix, check this thread, proper boh i tell thee

I shall be seeing Mr Individual for the first time on Friday night :slayer:

1992, Rider asked him on his show what the story behind his tune names was and his reply was 'Some messed up stuff comes into my head when Ive had a smoke'! :pimp:

Thats too bad. I would have found it more amusing if he was actually into the S&M scene. If he was maybe he would bring back New Beat. :lol:

Originally posted by Freggel BE
that champion sound vip (rumours it's of him ...) kicks major donkey ass too !!!

Hmmm I reckon my moneys on SS or definately one of the Formation crew for the new CS vip.

Twisted is great and it's clinically proven that if you don't like him you're a big smelly ring sausage.

Originally posted by Serum
you're a big smelly ring sausage.

Yes I knew ASS TULIPS were going to make a come back on DnB Forum. :lol: :2thumbs:

Serum, are you going to make me an ass tulip while standing hampton?:D

Naaah I'm more of a poo man myself

None of this tulip nonsense.
Ruins a good old poo does that!

Back
Top Bottom