Twisted Individual - Warriors???

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Another D O P E choon from this man, he is on fire STILL!! This, the Rollidge remix, oh gosh.

Check this one, boh :slayer:

Damn, no realplayer at university and my modem's broke
AAAAAAGH

Willing to bet it's 100% solid gold tho

Haven't actually heard this one yet but im quite sure I read somewhere on Formations release scedule that the track is actually produced by Distorted Minds.

Could it be true or is it blatantly something by Twisted?..........

Originally posted by Caution
Haven't actually heard this one yet but im quite sure I read somewhere on Formations release scedule that the track is actually produced by Distorted Minds.

Could it be true or is it blatantly something by Twisted?..........

Could be Distored Minds, as it does sound a bit like that other track the Rider is playing at the moment. I dunno :confused:

Anyone else?

from Drum and Bass Arena
The legendary Formation Records are due to hit their 100th release early next year, and what a massive release this Triple Pack is going to be. So far the confirmed tracks include the huge track 'Warriors' by Distorted Minds, which is currently being caned on dub by everyone lucky enough to have a copy, also 'Heavy Metal' by Twisted Individal, which Grooverider is currently championing. Other artists to feature on this huge Triple Pack include Hazard, Influx Datum, DJ SS & Zen, with more to be announced

:afro:

Back
Top Bottom