Twisted Individual - Wales (Northern Lights Remix)

Good remix, would like to hear it on a system.

The picture with that audio's jokes.....baaaaaaaaaahhh

This isnt coming out sadly, Is a good remix tho but wasnt what Twisted was looking for, cant tell you whos done the Remix for Wales yet but its a heavy remix from the clip Twisted sorted me, still unfinished tho..

This isnt coming out sadly, Is a good remix tho but wasnt what Twisted was looking for, cant tell you whos done the Remix for Wales yet but its a heavy remix from the clip Twisted sorted me, still unfinished tho..
i might have an idea who lol

not the best remix ive heard still pretty gritty tho...but i dont see how he can turn down this one nd then go nd release original sins remix of rusty sherifs badge?? beats me

not the best remix ive heard still pretty gritty tho...but i dont see how he can turn down this one nd then go nd release original sins remix of rusty sherifs badge?? beats me

Personal opinion man, but when it comes to the mix quality Original Sins remix is awesome, may not be everyones liking tune wise but the production on the track is top notch Adam has some serious skillz on production, also the Rusty Sheriffs Remix fits perfect with the rest of the Album some amazing Remixes in the LP nice selection of stuff for everyone.

And on the Wales track yeah is pretty gritty i like it myself but the other Artist Remixing Wales has done something more what Twisted was looking for, is a name had to be seen in the LP aswell.

Yo! Remixing Acid Bath now instead as Twisted Individual felt it was better suited. Might send our version of Wales to Grooverider like Rusty did with his unofficial remix of Gusset Gravy which was supposed to be a competition entry. On a real big up for your continued support! Soon...

Back
Top Bottom