Twisted Individual - Rusty Sheriffs Badge (Original Sin Remix)

mmmmm...dunno, Rusty Serriffs badge is one of my favorite twisted tunes, hopefully he will keep it nice and rollin and not put screeches and what not all over it, in a way i want him to leave this tune alone...

if he keeps the vital elements of what makes the tune boss in the first place then i am all for it, but if it turns out not to have anythin to do with the original and it jus sound like a new OS tune then nah, not buyin it.

Last edited:
Any other Twisted tune, Adam. You could have them.

Don't ruin Rusty.

His tunes are getting increasingly better but the remixes? Not so much.

dnt no if it cud be better than the original coz i assume thats wot hes tryin to achieve by remixing it

he a brave guy remixing such a popular classic

deffo
i rate orig sin highly i jus hope he does use any 'don't be silly synths' or anythin like that...needs 2 be wobbly as fuck init

u know this os has got more of a funky jump up thing going on, not wat a t.i tune needs, gotta be pure filth

It's gotta be good.......didnt think that much of his remix of Distorted Mind's - T-10 tbh..........

tbh i think this tune should be left alone. ive played this tune for sooo long and to hear a OS re-shmix would be a let down. all due respect to OS though, he's by no means a lame producer.

I still play "Rusty" every now and again. Here's hoping he does a good job with it. There's another remix from someone else of an old Twisted tune in the pipeline, but I'm not saying shit ;)

Back
Top Bottom