Twisted Individual // Gusset Gravy // Dj-Dusty Remix

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
Right this is how far i am with my remix, but being the retard that i am i have acidentally deleted the song file so i can no longer work on it!!!!!!

Im pretty pissed off about it but fuck it, im not going to do it again because i can be fucked, moving on to another track now but anyway this is what i have.

Please feel free to leave any feedback and please feel free to call me a retard lol.

Thanks

http://soundcloud.com/deejaydusty/twisted-dusty-remix

bad tune mate...sounds leathal...were the sub?...NEEDS MORE BASS!!!!!!!

beef it up, drum sound good but a little more sub is needed i beleive...sounds big tho.

I would add more sub, but i deleted the song file by mistake, so cant, that is how far i got before i deleted it, wish i could work on it but i cant now, im pissed off man

mate thats absolutley sick i aint heard that kinda badness before.

gutted u lost it, u need to make it again bro!

mate thats absolutley sick i aint heard that kinda badness before.

gutted u lost it, u need to make it again bro!

cheers mate, dont worry i am working on a collab at the moment with quite a sick producer and there will be more of this sort of thing to come, and better.

Glad you like it mate, i might re do it, but it will never sound like that again.

Had fun working on it though

easy mate... liking the production values on this, the actual bass sounds aren't my cup of tea though!

The kick and snare, are these yours or did you cut up the provided break to get them?

cheers

easy mate... liking the production values on this, the actual bass sounds aren't my cup of tea though!

The kick and snare, are these yours or did you cut up the provided break to get them?

cheers

All the drums are mine mate, even the breaks i use are my own breaks from a different track.

Every time i start a new track i bounce a loop from a previous track, cut out the kick and snare and high pass it on the new track.

Back
Top Bottom