07 . Tell Me (Remix) - Original by J Majik & Kathy Brown
08. Breakdown (Remix) - Original by Drumsound & Bassline Smith
09. Lighter 2001 - Original by DJ SS
10. Acid Bath
11. Wales
12. Caveman
13. Nasty (as Bogeyman)
14. Smelly (as Bogeyman

Im gonna get on this. Im a massive fan of TI and this includes a lot of his older work.

Greatest hits??? The only hits hes had have been Rusty Sheriffs Badge & Bandwagon Blues imo.

Hes def not had enough hits to fill 2 CD's with!

Greatest hits??? The only hits hes had have been Rusty Sheriffs Badge & Bandwagon Blues imo.

Hes def not had enough hits to fill 2 CD's with!

Agreed. The write up for it made me laugh

Truly a Drum & Bass innovator, the influence of Twisted Individuals music can clearly be heard in many of today top producers. With 10 years behind him Twisted looks back and has personally collected 28 of his favourite tracks from his substantial back catalogue. A mixture of original material and massive remixes, as well as some excursions into slower tempos, this collection showcases the finest moment from his history and is the perfect starting point for anyone new to his work. For everyone who already knows the Twisted one this collection sees his biggest tracks available on Digital formats for the first time and is a must for even the casual D&B listener.

Agreed. The write up for it made me laugh

Truly a Drum & Bass innovator, the influence of Twisted Individuals music can clearly be heard in many of today top producers. With 10 years behind him Twisted looks back and has personally collected 28 of his favourite tracks from his substantial back catalogue. A mixture of original material and massive remixes, as well as some excursions into slower tempos, this collection showcases the finest moment from his history and is the perfect starting point for anyone new to his work. For everyone who already knows the Twisted one this collection sees his biggest tracks available on Digital formats for the first time and is a must for even the casual D&B listener.

Haha! Classic!

shocked at the hate for twisted, i reckon hes an innovative producer (i thought there were a few?)

i actually really like twisted individual tunes, i own a fair few plates

[Politrix];581655 said:
shocked at the hate for twisted, i reckon hes an innovative producer (i thought there were a few?)

i actually really like twisted individual tunes, i own a fair few plates

Same here I am a massive fan and a lot of people credit him more than anyone else with inventing the 'wobble' sound. And what would dnb do with out that in this day and age I ask you?

Same here I am a massive fan and a lot of people credit him more than anyone else with inventing the 'wobble' sound. And what would dnb do with out that in this day and age I ask you?

What about G.C. Coleman? The drummer that created the Amen break! Most people don't even know who he is.

Twisted Individual has had some good tunes in the past like, he's not as good as he used to be though imo.

What about G.C. Coleman? The drummer that created the Amen break! Most people don't even know who he is.

Twisted Individual has had some good tunes in the past like, he's not as good as he used to be though imo.

Yeah but he wasn't a drum & bass producer/dj though he was just a musician who's music happened to get sampled.
TI is a producer within the scene who played a massive part in creating arguably the most popular sound in dnb (or at least the most talked about lol).
His lasted releases on Zombie have been killers imo.
Magnum juice, jelly in a plate, same shit different day and lunatic response unit all kill it.

Back
Top Bottom