Twisted Individual - Donkey Punch (Sub Zero Remix)

and theres been a Gimp Mask Remix done but im not ellin ya whos done it, im looking forward to hearin this myself, Twisteds holdin this close for awhile.

This was Marky's last tune at Ram, sounded pretty big man

Think I have a pretty good idea of who's done the remix, but since you want things kept a bit hush hush on this one for the moment I will say no more :D

This was Marky's last tune at Ram, sounded pretty big man

Think I have a pretty good idea of who's done the remix, but since you want things kept a bit hush hush on this one for the moment I will say no more :D

LOL ;) i guess i dont need to I.D that one then :D not heard it myself yet but i bet his done a good job on it.

The serum remix of crap rinse out is sick, Serum dropped it Friday night and it murked the place. Audio up on Crissy's show from Thursday, bout 3rd tune in if anyone wants to hear it.

been telling ppl awhile to watch out for this one ;) Subzero has done us proud on this one.. I see some comments in the thread about has 'so and so' done a remix of 'this and that' so will update ya alittle on a few confirms.

Twisted Individual:-
Donkey Punch 'Subzero Remix'
Rusty Sheriffs Badge 'Original Sin'
Heavy Metal 'Crystal Clear Remix'
Fleshwound 'Vital Elements Remix'
F Word 'Zen Remix'
Galloping Elephants 'Mutated Forms Remix'
Crap Rinse Out 'Serum Remix'
Nail Bomb 'Taxman Remix'

and theres been a Gimp Mask Remix done but im not ellin ya whos done it, im looking forward to hearin this myself, Twisteds holdin this close for awhile. few other tracks in the remixing but currently unfinished a couple of them are meaty classics with good artists on the remix so look forward to hearin more info soon ;)

Look forward to hearin most of these

been telling ppl awhile to watch out for this one ;) Subzero has done us proud on this one.. I see some comments in the thread about has 'so and so' done a remix of 'this and that' so will update ya alittle on a few confirms.

F Word 'Zen Remix'
Nail Bomb 'Taxman Remix'
and theres been a Gimp Mask Remix done but im not ellin ya whos done it, im looking forward to hearin this myself, Twisteds holdin this close for awhile. few other tracks in the remixing but currently unfinished a couple of them are meaty classics with good artists on the remix so look forward to hearin more info soon ;)

this 1 will be massive

jus been browsin on catapult and saw the 'Its Grim Up North EP' from Northern Lights. What tracks are on this? Hopin nitty gritty is gna be on it coz its pure filth!

F Word 'Zen Remix'
Nail Bomb 'Taxman Remix'

Crissy played this on his last show and it is a skanker!

I can try to rip the audio and up it, as it smashes it completely!

EDIT: And here it is!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/679319216017fc70/

Last edited:
jus been browsin on catapult and saw the 'Its Grim Up North EP' from Northern Lights. What tracks are on this? Hopin nitty gritty is gna be on it coz its pure filth!

Grim Up North:
Get Mad // The Realm // Time Bandits // In & Out. Available now from gridrecordings.com but 'Nitty Gritty' isnt a grid release im afraid Jaydans signed it for SmokinRiddims.

----------------------------------

Crissy played this on his last show and it is a skanker!

I can try to rip the audio and up it, as it smashes it completely!

EDIT: And here it is!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/679319216017fc70/

Thats cool, its in a Mutated Forms mix on youtube aswell, PandaDNB tune.

-----------------------------------

Yeah, They were all on formation back in the day. G-dub done a few remixes for grid aswell.

Indeed they did, now got them both doing remixes as Individual artists :) and dont forget about Taxman and Jaydan we got them in the ride too ;) keep your eyes peeled.

fuckin bangin, someone say sumthin bout release details??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom