Twisted Individual and Randall in Pompey???

goose

CEREMONY
What's this about Twisted Individual and Randall playing

Saturday 16th November Club EQ Pompey???

(Chatterbox promotions)

With GQ and IC3 etc etc

Hope I got that right... word of mouth.

HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slayer:

Pity about EQ's sound system, thou :shake:

Last edited:
Yeh its the 16th :)

Dont really wanna pay £10 to get into EQ though, lol.

Have you heard about that Ed Rush , Dillinja, Lemon D plus Valve sound system in portsmouth.
Ed Rush better turn up this time. Thats only a tenner and in a good venue. Chatterbox has got no excuses.

Originally posted by iamahistorian
Have you heard about that Ed Rush , Dillinja, Lemon D plus Valve sound system in portsmouth.
Ed Rush better turn up this time. Thats only a tenner and in a good venue. Chatterbox has got no excuses.

Agreed, yeh man, I'll be at Breakneck in January! :)

Originally posted by iamahistorian

I heard Dillinja and Lemon D are bringing extra earplugs due to the 2 hardcore clangers theyve got on warm up duties!!! :D

i went to the last chatterbox and they wos handing out flyers for it. ummm you forgot to mention that SHABBA is playing. im surprised you aint seen the posters, fratton road is covered in them!
as far as the money goes i know eq's shit but there getting good names down there, the last one was good (photos on www.dnbmassive.co.uk) and that had very little advertisements this one shold be a rinse out. i reckon u should go stu. :)
laters.........

p.s its by 20 stone promotions and the event is called chatterbox. ........don't you just love being right??!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom