twist em out rmx

Dj_Warrant

i could be wrong but the twist em out rmx you got posted in plates with keaton? next to it. i think thats kenny ken's rmx he played it at Raindance and mc moose said it was his own

Originally posted by Dj_Warrant
i could be wrong but the twist em out rmx you got posted in plates with keaton? next to it. i think thats kenny ken's rmx he played it at Raindance and mc moose said it was his own

izit? Im not sure who's it is :confused:

I put Keaton down because it was Keaton who played it, heheh...

Keaton of Universal Project & Usual Suspects has been commissioned a special 'Twist 'Em Out' remix as part of TOV's Decade in drum & bass.

Keaton's rework will come backed with the original B-side, 'Kids stuff', whilst a second release pairs a Dylan 'Twist 'Em Out' mix with
the original. The Fresh remix will make up part of one of the 'Ten Years of TOV' triple packs.

In addition to the previously announced remixes, TOV have also commissioned a Twisted Individual remix of 'Enta The Dragon' a Dom & Roland remix of Friction & Nu Balance's 'Final Judgement' and a Calibre rework of 'Just a Vision'.

:confused:

TI Remix of 'Enta The Dragon'?!?!?!?!?

I'm looking forward to hearing that........i really like the original, so i've got high hopes for the new mix :smash:

No and I never want to lol

Hype's scratching is possibly more annoying than the tune.

:lol:

and a Calibre rework of 'Just a Vision'.

thats been done for ages - heard it at soul:ution bout 6 weeks ago. very nice too :thumbsup:

EZ mate, not everybody has the same taste in dnb. I like twist em out but it gets old quick. And as for the remixes.....OTT imo.

i did actually mean to quote the hype scratchin bit.......but its ok for people to like/dislike tunes but for the right reasons...not coz everyones going mad over a tune so it'll be ultra cool to say i dont like it.

Back
Top Bottom