Twist 'em out (Remixes)

the keaton one's shite imo, sounds like someone's got 2 copies of twist em out and played em at the same time out of sync

I don't actually mind the fresh mix, at least it tries to be silly rather than the other mixes trying to be hard and silly, which doesn't work at all.

I'll try to upload this image, for all those that think that some MC's are overpaid and undertalented.
Anyone here that 'Flava for Raver' tune? Uugghh!

Can't get used to these computer things though. Damn-fangled fancy typewritters!

Attachments

• wanted[1].jpg
    wanted[1].jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 72
as we're on the subject of tits 'em out, did anyone get the promo of the dylan remix ages ago??? cos i did and the sound/recording quality is absolutely shite!! i mean i know some tunes are recorded onto the vinyl slightly quieter than others, but this effort is the worst ive ever heard, it sounds i'm listening to it off my gran's answerphone.

Originally posted by Standby
as we're on the subject of tits 'em out, did anyone get the promo of the dylan remix ages ago??? cos i did and the sound/recording quality is absolutely shite!! i mean i know some tunes are recorded onto the vinyl slightly quieter than others, but this effort is the worst ive ever heard, it sounds i'm listening to it off my gran's answerphone.

Completely agreed, the Dylan rmx is by far the best, but the promo's so rough I can barely bring myself to play it out :thumbsd:

Originally posted by Standby
did anyone get the promo of the dylan remix ages ago??? cos i did and the sound/recording quality is absolutely shite!! i mean i know some tunes are recorded onto the vinyl slightly quieter than others, but this effort is the worst ive ever heard

innit - almost need to run that deck through a seperate amp to make it loud enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom