Twilight 2 New Moon Weirdness !

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
So i watched Twilight 2: New Moon the other day which is not a bad movie but then i found this...

Its worth a watch, i found it so funny if im honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

groelle

VIP Junglist
oh my god. what youre on about? not a bad movie mate? its fucking shiiiiiitttttt. all of them.

i read the first 100 pages of the second one, as my girl read it and i had fuck all to do. then the one vampire explains why he isnt eating humans. and you get it? hes religious and wants to get into heaven.

FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT UP YOU RELIGIOUS RETARDS! and stop making shit movies with shit stories and shit actors.
kthxbai.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
see ive never got these films............

if all girls are into something and at the same time all lads hate it.....it must be fucking shite!

lets be r8, the girls like the gayboy who plays Edward....and thats about it surely?!?

the bird aint even that fit.....suppose its so ugly emo girls have something to relate to.....

now go watch the A-team or something.....or kick a ball about......MAN UP FFS!

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
quite the opposite, but your reasoning is sound!

clearly she was cast cos she is a misserable bitch who aint that good looking... this gives the fatties who like these films hope that one day they may find their own twinkly gay vampire
exactly!

i mite of said she wasnt that fit....but id still shut her up by jamming my cock into her mouth........all im saying is if they had cast Megan fox mite be worth a single viewage.....just to look at her hot rocking body!

and yes....i did just say "hot rocking body"

Last edited: