Tv Channels

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by emmababyb, Sep 27, 2003.

1. emmababyb

emmababyb 15yrs on

Why is it that we have 1000 channels on sky and about 30 music channels and not one channel hosts any music that 80% of the population of people want to listen to???
    Theres no dnb, no hard house, no hardcore, trance, etc. Youd think they would make a bomb if they hosted a channel for clubbing. I know they have a channel called Rapture tv but that just shows repeated sets of judge jules from 2001, has anyone found any good channels or shows??
    We should have a channel devoted to up and coming talent and give people chance for a break, and to hear something up to date!!! what u reckon lol

gets off soap box lol

2. Affliction

Affliction thought size didnt matter

i think the main problem here is that TV is an audio + visual platform - and very few dnb tracks having video's these days mean we would be looking at a blank screen most of the time. MTV Dance did a dnb weekly show a while ago - but it was pretty much restricted to old skool jungle from around 1994 era.

it was a bit crap really

3. Caution

Caution dnbforum.com

I never got round to watching this but was told by someone that it was just the same videos played every week, just in a different order

Didn't Phantasy or someone like that present it?