Tutorial Tuesday: Chopping vocals like the pros!

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
This weeks tutorial is pretty damn long, but it's worth it. All about how I chop my vocals for the tunes I've been pushing out lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
why are you engaging in silly youtube arguments?keep doing what you doing mate.the guy says he has been making tunes since 1995...what the fuck is he doing on a video that says TUTORIAL?

Big up on the tuts!

Hahaa yeah I know, but just had fun argumenting with the guy... since he seemed to be really sure about what he was saying. :resick:
But thanks guys, I'll keep doing this kinda videos for some time and I'll keep everyone up to date.

Also check out my thread in the new talents section, I've been producing some Drum & Bass again lately.. After quite some time.. Think I will do some more!

Hey ArtFX,

Just came across this one randomly - definitely given me some inspiration to get out there and try something new. Thanks for the tutorial - subbed!

i like how you stay with the same song but just expand on it with a new tip
and your video looks quite professional i would have absolutely no idea how to make something like that lol

i like how you stay with the same song but just expand on it with a new tip
and your video looks quite professional i would have absolutely no idea how to make something like that lol

Thanks mate, next video coming up later today!

Nice one dude. Quality vids. Thanks for taking the time to put them all together. Even rendering speeds on a finished video can be a right ballache.

Nice one dude. Quality vids. Thanks for taking the time to put them all together. Even rendering speeds on a finished video can be a right ballache.

Yeahh takes about a day total rendering for a 30 minute tutorial, but I always pre-render each part during the nighttime, so I can work during the day..

New tutorial:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom