Turntables or cdj ?

I use both, but prefer mixing with vinyl. It's just nicer being able see the grooves on the record than staring at some digital cd screen. Plus, you have a lot more freedom of being able to get to a certain part of a track with quickness and ease.

I use Traktor with my Technics and Kontrol X1. The best combination of 3 things since Atomic Kitten.

Not had a booking with the new gear yet though, so I'm not sure how easy it is to take Traktor out and set up in clubs and stuff though.

Yeah i use both, simply because clubs don't provide 3 1210s or 3 cdjs normaly. Cdjs are amazing in so many ways but getting sent tunes and being able to play them in a club that same day is wicked. Vinyl you just can't do that. But the freedom on vinyl is much better, being able to drop the needle anyware on the record, to get the right break etc. But to answer your original question, yeah they both take skill man. Just personal preference I supose.

Oh my lord this forum is fucked up on so many levels, every time a legitimate question is asked every one replies with fucktard pictures, butthurt replies such as "i herd dis asked b4" or they accuse the OP of being a troll seriously the guy has asked a simple question why can't you give them a simple answer?

And no doubt some fucking idiot will reply to me with an outdated and unfunny internet meme.

Look one simple answer is that everbody already has on so many threads exactly the same as this, if you want to know the 'simple' answer just use the search icon like everybody else then u wont have to go thru the whole ur a troll, no im not, fuck ur mum ect ect.

(y)

its just cos there are soooo many of these same threads over an over again. and they all end up with the same answer. each to their own.

Oh my lord this forum is fucked up on so many levels, every time a legitimate question is asked every one replies with fucktard pictures, butthurt replies such as "i herd dis asked b4" or they accuse the OP of being a troll seriously the guy has asked a simple question why can't you give them a simple answer?

And no doubt some fucking idiot will reply to me with an outdated and unfunny internet meme.

yWaXS.jpg

[/COLOR]

Location UKDUBSTEP <<

Makes u a fucking prick

Back
Top Bottom