TURNO - SCOTCH BONNET (FORTHCOMING GUN AUDIO)

I'm not sure what's more pointless, that track or this thread.

Whats more pointless? Your comment? or your comment?

I feel jump up is in a bad place right now, Its only fair to post some tracks I feel are letting the sub genre down. Also it would be nice to see some feedback from people who might like this track and see there opinion on the matter.

Also it would be nice to see some feedback from people who might like this track and see there opinion on the matter.

(a) that's bollocks, you're clearly making a thread to take the piss out of jump up - of which there are approximately 496784 other similar treads on this forum, hence being pointless, and anyone defending it will clearly feel the wrath of your awesome 'LOL's

(b) how the fuck are you going to use the wrong 'there' when you've even got a reminder in your own sig to help you when you get confused.

fx8mk6.jpg

i love my jump up... but ur all right... so many tunes sounding the same artist RINSING their "trademark" sound... its a sad day to see your roots dying or dead not sure anymore :(

Have to agree with this, love jump up but recently everything has just been sounding the same and it's been getting boring, need some new up and coming producers or some of the well known jump up producers to do something different and take the sub genre forward rather than being stuck in this loop of shit jump up

(a) that's bollocks, you're clearly making a thread to take the piss out of jump up

(b) how the fuck are you going to use the wrong 'there' when you've even got a reminder in your own sig to help you when you get confused.

a) Maybe just alittle bit but lets be honest jamp up is a joke right now

b) Yeah its so idiots can see I have trouble putting the right word with the right sentence but well done you for figuring it out!

Its hard to explain it but bounce is a good way to start. Like it used to be very fast it feels a lot more slow and bouncy now.

Also I would just like to add at this point that Turno has produced some dancefloor smashers its just this isn't one for me sadly.

that is the only thing keep me on the edge of the scene and thats the whole new swinging bouncy vibe they got going... really fucking dig it gets me moving once you block out the terrible noises

i get sent shitloads of decent jumpup
some really good stuff coming from new producers and producers who have been workin their way up the ranks for the last few years, lot of them thinking outside of the box aswell...

Back
Top Bottom