Turned around....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Knmo_Elitist, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Knmo_Elitist

Knmo_Elitist Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

So I know I haven't been on here in a grip and well... my dear junglists.. I've been kicked out of the air force and slowly climbing back out of the primordial ooze... completely reborn with new insights into what I want out of life.... In the 5 months since I left New Mexico, I've moved back to Ohio, put plans for a 3 day out door massive here in Dayton, finally bought myself some Tech's, got a beautiful chick and got a job making $14 an hour starting out... So I'd say my life has turned around for the best... Anyone elses life going just right and making you feel like bouncing around and hollarin to mighty JAH??

2. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

What u get chukced out of air force for ? Hope it was something naughty like dying all the parachutes pink and drawing big cocks on them !!! ....Sounds like u landed on ur feet though mate...good going !!
    And good luck with staying on ya feet !

3. Knmo_Elitist

Well I got a DUI (when I wasn't drunk.. according to the breathalizer), and lost my driving priveleges on the base I was stationed at.. then I had some kidney problems while I was off base and needed to get to my house which was on base... so I drove to my house and went to sleep.. the next thing I knew there were 25 SP's around my front door with M-16's pointed at my door... and right before Christmas (Dec 6th) I drove back home from Albuquerque New Mexico and had to explain all this to my rents.. who were oodly receptive and didn't freak out about the whole thing.. Oh yeah and on top of all of this great shit happening in my life I may also be receiving VA (Veteran Affair) Disability for the rest of my life, and getting free money to go to school... hehe

4. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

i wish i could say i hate you but i'm actually happy for ya. some people would have lost it after that but good on you for carrying on. i don't feel my life has really started yet as i'm just about to leave uni so i'm not bouncing about just yet. although shit like this makes me realise its possible cheers fella :2thumbs:

5. Knmo_Elitist

Well thats cool, I'm glad you can look past the bullshit I had to put myself through and see that there is something inside of me other than some gov puppet...

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

sounds all well and good but you bought yourself some techs?? man aint a man less he pack double techs :yosemite sam:

7. Knmo_Elitist

Oh yeah I got me some SL1200 MKII's with some Shure M44-7 carts for $450 from the pawn shop... one table might need to be reconditioned in about 6 months

8. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Ooh I missed this thread!

I'm happy for ya mate, big up. It's nice to see some people having a run of good luck after some bad (y)

9. Knmo_Elitist

Thanks bredren, when I first moved back to my home area I did alot of karma cleansing and get my head straight so that I could start banging out the wax propah style.

10. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Ez blud, was gonna say you ain't been on here for an age. Nice that you got your head sorted, you were complaining before about some military stuff.
    Just get the cheese and weaken some knees. Enjoy it while you can (y)

11. mesh

mesh Active Member

good moves there man, and I'd say the military owe you a pension for getting you fucked up in the first place.

12. Knmo_Elitist

Oh I'm working on collecting some mad loot from them..... By the beginning of next month I'll prolly have my disability rating... anything over 30% and I'm straight as a rule... a 30% disability rating through the VA gives me a check every month for at least $400 tax free. And on top of that I will be able to go to school for free too... I'll have my masters in Education within 5 years