Turn Signal on soundcloud

Listening on headphones and laptop, but it sounds good production wise from what I can hear. Polished even. Seems finished to me.
Nice one.

Nice tune man, decent arrangement, etc. but to my ears it sounds rather dry. Maybe add some slight reverb or delay to that lead synth sound and the other sounds? give them more space and dominance.

The snare doesn't cut it for me, gives a more industrial feel to the track when it's not. Try cut some bottom end off it and layer with a splashier one?

Otherwise great tune. :)

loving the feedback guys. i am always happy to hear how others would change my tunes - and of course i am quite content to listen to you all pat me on the back too:)

definatly a baad tune!

its a tune to be proud of mate, its got that liquid flow down.

i was feeling good about the beat at the start but then when it dropped with the bass line i hav to agree with druu... the snare isnt the right one for me, sorry man...

i would say its a very metallic snare you have where as i would go for something more wooden, it would change the whole sound of the tune... uve sorted the rest of the beat down to a t, the breaks are perfect and the drum fills are badman. so i believe this final step is just down to personal preference

hell yea man good stuff like the synth or pad or whatever its nice got a good vibe to it i love playing tunes like this you did a really good job on this one. like when it drops down in tone sick man good dancefloor shaker
great sound man big ups

Back
Top Bottom