DnB Turmoil

I think the drums should run alone for a while in the intro (ie. first 15 or so seconds) before bringing in all the effects, atmos and bass, I think you could let certain elements play on their own now and again instead of busting everything out all at once, all the time.

Not quite feeling the groove.

Thanks guys,agghh i always have problem with making proper structure in tracks,back to drawing board then:)

Why don't you set up a simple structure profile? Intro 16 bars- breakdown 16 bars- drop 15 bars on the 16th chop and fill, and so on and so forth? The re write the song with a structure. You could also use any professional song and mimic the structure.

You wanna know what I think?! I think this is an absolute 10/10 mothernugging smash my face in the the wall in front of me dirty banger... dude you inspired me to work on some neuro... haha big ups! Will share and promote for you buddy! <3

Dude to be honest dont listen to anyone telling you to change your own personal ideas.. It's all of your groovy, funky, creative, creation, so do and be with it what you want and like! ;) <3 I absolutely love it this way bro... To be even more honest yeah man it sounds like people are just choosing what they would do. This is a tune Noisia would for sure hands down play if they ever reached it... for real. I'm not just saying that either! Listen to it again yourself! Create your own structure! Remember that it is music and we are just creating new things and ideas all the time. Thats how drum and bass was created, thats how jazz started, that's how cavemen hit stuff on rocks... they wanted to try something new and it gathers the people :') Keep up the good work bro! Nothing against anyones input here at all! So i definitely do not mean to attend but keep, and be strong in what you want to be doing brother! Not let alone it's your choice. Let your own ideas come up and about! ;) I love it every way it is.. hell you can have a block of ear killing white noise for all I mind and it's the, it's your idea, your soul, your spirit! Keep on going with it!

Let your brilliant light shine however which way you want! It's all about innovation, f there is no innovation, we'd still be listening to sticks hitting against rocks.. with no evolution of the mind. ;) Just something to think about!

Edit- Believe me brotha! There is no set structure in music, it's just put whatever is on your mind that you like and love and that's it! The people will groove to it! As long as you love it! It is all about the energy you bring it forth in! So I vote in keeping it this way 100% except maybe add a very light intro to start off from bare elements to really build that sucker up on good! <3 ;) my best of energies towards you m8y!

Last edited:
You wanna know what I think?! I think this is an absolute 10/10 mothernugging smash my face in the the wall in front of me dirty banger... dude you inspired me to work on some neuro... haha big ups! Will share and promote for you buddy! <3

Dude to be honest dont listen to anyone telling you to change your own personal ideas.. It's all of your groovy, funky, creative, creation, so do and be with it what you want and like! ;) <3 I absolutely love it this way bro... To be even more honest yeah man it sounds like people are just choosing what they would do. This is a tune Noisia would for sure hands down play if they ever reached it... for real. I'm not just saying that either! Listen to it again yourself! Create your own structure! Remember that it is music and we are just creating new things and ideas all the time. Thats how drum and bass was created, thats how jazz started, that's how cavemen hit stuff on rocks... they wanted to try something new and it gathers the people :') Keep up the good work bro! Nothing against anyones input here at all! So i definitely do not mean to attend but keep, and be strong in what you want to be doing brother! Not let alone it's your choice. Let your own ideas come up and about! ;) I love it every way it is.. hell you can have a block of ear killing white noise for all I mind and it's the, it's your idea, your soul, your spirit! Keep on going with it!

Let your brilliant light shine however which way you want! It's all about innovation, f there is no innovation, we'd still be listening to sticks hitting against rocks.. with no evolution of the mind. ;) Just something to think about!

Edit- Believe me brotha! There is no set structure in music, it's just put whatever is on your mind that you like and love and that's it! The people will groove to it! As long as you love it! It is all about the energy you bring it forth in! So I vote in keeping it this way 100% except maybe add a very light intro to start off from bare elements to really build that sucker up on good! <3 ;) my best of energies towards you m8y!

Thanks for this elaborate review mate i deffo agree with you,but it seems majority of people don't like something that is kinda <different>,not saying this tune is super,mega but at least i am trying to be original,but if you want to have more listeners it seems you need to make some kind of compromise..it is hard to work when you don't have support from listeners.But again i remember that i red somewhere <It is better to fail at experimentation,rather than be successful at imitation>Thanks again for this feedback it means alot.Cheers:)

This is AWESOME,keep it up man! Finish it and send to prods like Minor Rain, Mefjus.. Or maybe Kasra and Emperor! It's be no surprise for me to hear this helluva tune in their mixes)

Hey bud whatever you do is your choice in the end, and to each their own and I compeltely wholeheartedly 100% respect that! Think of this however, Noisia makes a tune that is experimental, or a bit different, unique sounding like yours... just cause a few people dont like it doesn't mean the majority wont :( that's at that end the people just being selective of your tunes. You do have to cater to the peoples needs and wants yes, but as long as you make what you love making and enjoy doing it, the people will come and equally as well enjoy it! Raise your own emotions through sound! I personally do whatever I want with sound, It matters not to me placement, etc! It is all the art and should be seen and respected as such! :) Otherwise everyone would just be changing around my tunes, my ideas that I really put there for a reason! To give you this emotion, that emotion, take you this place, that place, melt your facess. etc :) haha Either way in the end I wish to you the best of luck and much carlton :carlton: ;) haha all my best bro! Hit me up if you want this released on our label in the coming 2 months! If it's not released by then and if you are down! :P Let me know though! You have a release on our label for damn sure! :) <3

Back
Top Bottom