Turks 'down Russian warplane

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That's why Fallout 4 has been so hyped, its actually a training simulator for whats gonna happen in 5 years time...

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
And I don't think they're wrong. It's pretty simple: just see the situation in Ukraine. Mr. Putin go there, say everyone want to be russian, invade the country, put a label in part of it's territory written "Putin's private sexual pet" and done.

I don't trust this guy with his "good" intentions on bringing down ISIS. I bet in no time we'll see Syria being part of the new URSS. and the Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey...

(to the joy of our comrade Deegun :teeth:)

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
WW3 is coming, and we can't deny it. Too much is being done behind the spotlight and I think that this ISIS crisis is just a mean to an end, for both US/EU and Russia.

EDIT -

And now Putin is calling them Turks terrorists as well. Question is: is Turkey a part of the EU?

Last edited:

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
According to EU website, they aren't. It would be "funny" to see how Merkel and the other EU leaders would react if Putin bombs Turkey. Probably the same as they did with Ukraine.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
since they are a member of nato if russia bombs em all nato members are supposed to come to their aid
which will suck balls

dont think ukraine are members thats why it didnt go full war

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
since they are a member of nato if russia bombs em all nato members are supposed to come to their aid
which will suck balls
True. This will be messy as hell. Another question is: in a situation where you have NATO members against Russia, who will China support?

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
True. This will be messy as hell. Another question is: in a situation where you have NATO members against Russia, who will China support?
China will support no one, they will just sit there and watch every round eye destroy each other, then take over the world, that's why they are lurking in the shadows!

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I think that China will be an important player in a WW situation. Whichever country (or side) they choose to support, they will have a great advantage.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Yeah, that´s China´s plan.

Watching everybody destroy each other.

COLLECT THE WORKFORCE.

THIS IS OUR FUTURE

:teeth:

Last edited:

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
the whole thing is a fucking mess

its amazing that we learnt nothing from WWII, we now have prominent politicians calling for Muslims to carry ID cards and be registered as Muslims...one of the first steps Hitler took before the genocide began

and sooner or later we are going to have to take on Saudi Arabia, problem is, they are a significant source of money for many nations via arms deals, and then there is the oil...although allot of the major players are now oil-independent (the US produces more Oil that Saudi Arabia today, and Russia has the potential too)

what a mess... people like to say religion is the cause of this, and actually I would agree, except the traditional religons are only a small part of it, the Religion of Capitalism has done far more damage to our society, and our planet, than any other religon