TURBOJUGEND nsfw

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Sep 29, 2013.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

this is not entirely new news, in fact its round a few years new, but when hank von helvete finally left the band for good, i think we were all a bit lost and confused, because whats gonna happen now?

to the most important band in the world, ever?

i mean you cant replace him, so i think we all thought they would go separate ways and get engrossed in side projects, and find new musical directions, for example, euroboy, the most phenomenal guitarist since, i dont know, but he has done awesome film music like "bullit" kind of music on the side, i seem to recall, so its the only thing that anyone really thought could happen,

but! they actually find someone to replace hank! AND HES GOOD, tony sylvester actually does the impossible and replaces hank perfectly, he does his own thing, but manages to keep the special kind of darkness in the lyrics and the vocals that turbonegro but the band had to tune down apparently but it was relly worth it!! so heres to the saviour of deathpunk, caesar antonius!!

and then worth mentioning is hanks solo career as an actor with his seminal portrayal of cornelis wreeswijk, swedens most important musician since bellman.

who here is turbojugend??

and so, for reference here is turbonegro with hank:

this is the new line up, from the new album

this is hank in 2003 in an interview, during the american tour in 2003, hes so fucking intelligent and funny, and at the same time,
    he was pretty deep in heron and drinking at the time.

and here is hank, in his cornelis incarnation, doing an acoustic version, with some improvised backup vocals on a talk show,
    its people that are so talented its scary. hes norwegian but speaks perfect swedish, amongst many languages, hes also written lyrics in german, french.

and here he is, doing an interview from outside the rehab facility when he was kicking the habit.
    hes so shockingly self aware and open. hes a powerful person, against his body of work, and his seminal addition to humanity, it makes a stark contrast.

and finally his most recent project, the suprer group star spangled constellation dr midnight and the mercey cult, which is more sincere, technical and cleaner, OK man, but be careful, it takes some getting used to.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

Re: TURBOJUGEND

[​IMG]

Hombre-J, Moskit and CoB like this.
  3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Re: TURBOJUGEND

[​IMG]

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala