Tupac Hologram....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Joey AdhD, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

weird...

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

full snoop n dre show

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

yeah my sister posted this on my facebook wall,
    i think its damn cool, not a massive tupac fan myself, but think of the possibilities, having biggie on stage with odb, tupac and all the other dead rappers in one big "back from the dead" tour

i guess its kinda like when the Gorillaz characters performed on stage,

cool tho eh?

3. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

watched this a few mins ago

"weird" is exactly what came to mind, dunno what to think really, surely this cant catch on and people end up buying tickets to see Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston holograms.... ?

4. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

i think its sort of fucked up. what would 2pac think about it :teeth:

5. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

I was about to post this.

Its nuts. The end gave me the chills. Not a fan of the genre, but i can appreciate a good artist, no matter what style.

6. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

This is fucking lame.. I can appreciate the whole "bringing a great artist's stage performance back for new and old fans to enjoy" angle, but in the end, the dude's dead and buried, this isn't a live performance any more than this is.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    ThePapa likes this.
  7. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

You mean there's something fake about Miku?! :weirdo:

I happen to think that Tupac thing is genius and I used to hate his stuff...

8. cptunicorn

cptunicorn Member

i think its pretty sweet what we can do with technology these days.

the whole live show is gnarly. they really try to deliver a hell of a show to their fans.

ive always been a big fan of the OLD RECORDS of snoop, eminem and dre. chronic 2001 probably one of my favorite albums ever, as i have so many memories associated with it.

as for 2pac, i never really got to experience his music while he was still alive, and i can imagine that at the time his tapes were real good.

About the hologram, i think its a real cool idea, but it cant bring 2pac back. and im pretty sure that snoop, dre etc. knew that aswell and considering that they personally knew him (better than any of his fans for that matter), their choice of producing a hologram of 2pac was to show this generation how much they miss him and how live shows and performances would be with him (for people like me, who didnt get to witness that). the 2pac hologram act was really short compared to the live show and was unannounced. so they were not getting people to buy more tickets.

9. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

10. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

found it a bit creepy tbh
    must have been cool for the people there, be all like wtf... but how? oh wait its a rimmer.
    all high and shit seeing dead people, throwing a supersize cup of kool aid over themselves in disbelief, eyes all strawberry and stuff now

the technology amazes me. how long till i can get this kind of tv in my home ?
    [​IMG]

11. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

Never really rated Tupac, always preferred Biggie. But then again... i'm also of the mind of Nas' Illmatic album>everything either of them did...

strictly IMO of course.

This thread probably need's Waynes input, that man knows his hip-hop. and I need to sober up, I've had far too much jager and champagne tonight.
    Fuck.

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

if i wanted to hear a tupac song i would of stayed at home and listened to it from a cd not go to a concert. lame

13. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

why is it lame?

you got to see snoop, all of a sudden, "oh shit, is that tupac onstage, well fuck me!" then you go home and say "fuck me guess who i just saw on stage" and i reckon its just the start, provided you have enough footage and the technical know how (which they obv do) you can bring anyone back for a laugh/performance/show....

must have looked funny to Snoop tho as i bet the image only looks right from the front, it must look disjointed/wonky from the side/back?

14. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

it does beg the question how 3d it really is, doesnt it, and what are we seeing here anyway? cos he moves likes on a multi directional treadmill and whats to say thats a recording of tupacs anyway, that could just as well be a guy in a blue suit with light bulbs all over doing motion tracking in a blue room, like gollum. its gollum isnt it, tupac is gollum.

15. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

well he was the lord of your ring :lol:

16. logikz

he was no such thing, even if i was on the wrong side of the whole 2pac/biggie issue. at first i didnt rate biggie at all and kept wondering why everyone was giving him props and nobody gave 2pac any props. i realize now, looking back, that 2pac was a clown and biggie real hip hop. but thats hindsight for you.

17. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

If it's anything like that Japanese stuff I think they use multiple projectors and some kind of fine high tech mesh which is mostly invisible to the naked eye to give you a larger than life high def totally 3D representation of Miku's panties and Tupac's boxers.

18. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

19. logikz

but its not 3d though right?

20. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

no.