Tunes you've bought twice?

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
I just recieved my repress of True Romance... thought i'd be stupid not to grab a fresh backup copy whilst it's cheap.

Which tunes have you considered worthy enough to buy an extra copy of?

snap, got 2 true romances, mainly coz my original was warped to fuck.
also bagged the bad company repress lp but already have all the originals
got two renegade snares & hard noise, breakbeat era
also got album samplers for brand new funk & warhead ram trilogy remix but have them again on the lp.

really should stick up my doubles on discogs

For some strange reason, I have about three copies of True Romance.
Two copies of the following:
"Pusherman" - Red Eyes
Ram Remix of Pacman
"Turbulence" - Moving fusion
"Signal" - Fresh
"Quest" - Shimon & Andy C
"No Reality" - Ram Trilogy
"Scrambled Eggs" - Roni Size
"26 Bass" - Roni Size
"R-Type" - Jo
"Terrordome" - Ray Keith

There is more, these are just the only ones I can think off the top of my head.

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

really should stick up my doubles on discogs

This has crossed my mind, but I always worry about fucking up the original copy.

yeah turbulance aswell, for some reason i sware the single sided sampler is louder than the lp verison

I accidentally bought DJ Marky Presents Makoto mix album twice. I ordered it on Chemical and the next day I forgot, and ordered it off play.com. So I ended up with 2 copies. True story.

Bagged True Romance repress, as i had a massive scratch on my original which made it unplayable. Got a couple order f**k ups from redeye, got 2 Rockwell - Full circle promos, 2 Spinline - Radioactive copies and i accidentally bagged 2 copies of break - isis last year...

For some strange reason, I have about three copies of True Romance.
Two copies of the following:
"Pusherman" - Red Eyes
Ram Remix of Pacman
"Turbulence" - Moving fusion
"Signal" - Fresh
"Quest" - Shimon & Andy C
"No Reality" - Ram Trilogy
"Scrambled Eggs" - Roni Size
"26 Bass" - Roni Size
"R-Type" - Jo
"Terrordome" - Ray Keith

There is more, these are just the only ones I can think off the top of my head.

---------- Post added at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

This has crossed my mind, but I always worry about fucking up the original copy.

wanna sell ur other copy of pusherman? :)

I have two copies of IMPMOS007 - DJ Seduction / DJ's Unite - Come On / Volume 2 - because I once bought a package where it was in after I already had it.
I also have Zero B - Lock up 1. on the Module EP and then on the Old School EP 2.

i got 2 copies of machete so i can get a continuous mix goin
na but seriously i think ive got 2 copies of turbulence & scarecrow mainly because i thought id lost em bought them again then found the lost ones

i didnt buy it (was a mistake by nu urban) but i have 2 copies of Dangerous / ARK by Original Sin.
I bought they EP they only sent me 1 of the vinyl, i told them and they sent me the full EP for free.

if any1 is interested, i still have some packaging in good order, ill think about giving it away for the measly price of postage costs! (its only a plain black sleeve tho, played once, pretty much perfect condition)

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

this^^

and that :D - want that too!!

i got dibs mother licker

Last edited:
I'm having this problem with the switch from vinyl to digital, must of bought about 40 tunes on mp3 which i already have on vinyl

dude, why not rip them?!

to be honest i'm to lazy to be fucked and go through my record collection and record what i want, it only cost me 40 pound really to buy them again and that has been over a period of 4 months so doesnt really affect the bank balance to much..

Back
Top Bottom