Tunes your glad they didnt do a remix

I don't think there are any tunes that haven't been remixed :lol:

I suppose Titan would be one and Phantom Force another although Concord Dawn are meant to be remixing that (n)

Also all the old Dillinja classics - Deadly Deep Subs, Angels Fell, You Don't Know etc. Wouldn't like to hear any of them updated.

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
hmm, Konflict - Messiah. :word:
There was a trace VIp mix that was exactly the same but with a tramen running all the way through it

Found it on soulseek once

Serum said:
There was a trace VIp mix that was exactly the same but with a tramen running all the way through it

Found it on soulseek once

I got 2 mixes of Trace by Sonar.

One on single which I think is teh original and there's a remix on teh connextions EP also featuring Pulse 2000 remix which is dark !

A track I personally think should not ever be remixed is:

Moving Fusion - The Beginning

purely on teh bases that since i got this a couple of years back I still play it and think a remix would only be unworthy !

Busta Knuckle said:
I got 2 mixes of Trace by Sonar.

One on single which I think is teh original and there's a remix on teh connextions EP also featuring Pulse 2000 remix which is dark !

A track I personally think should not ever be remixed is:

Moving Fusion - The Beginning

purely on teh bases that since i got this a couple of years back I still play it and think a remix would only be unworthy !
I like the Sonar and Pulse remixes (y)

sli said:
the nine, how could you live up to the original... :flame:

I think I heard a remix last week. Or else a very long and nasty sample of. Couldn't be sure coz the dj mixed in and out after two minutes. Sounded iffy but was a lot better than everything else he was playing - had a bassline.

Damn "drum & nothing" music.

Sonar original was pukka. What about a planet dust remix. I remeba grooverider had a dubplate mix of it where the bassline distorts and it goes slow and fast.

$marty_B said:
Sonar original was pukka. What about a planet dust remix. I remeba grooverider had a dubplate mix of it where the bassline distorts and it goes slow and fast.
Dustball?

$marty_B said:

Hype used to do that with 2 copies.

Then I heard a few DJ's rinsing a VIP mix which basically did what Hype did but on a plate rather than using skill

Back
Top Bottom