Tunes you'd like to hear a remix of.

For years Ive wanted to hear a dnb version of Ed Case & K Warren - Something In Your Eyes. If anyone knows of one let me know!

Also ive said it on here before but a proper remix of Hip Hop by Dead Prez would be the shiz

Peak In Time - Cut Chemist, which is also the soundtrack to a Fiat advert at the moment...

Wait a minute, I'm working on a remix of it right now!

Coming soon...

:spliff:

Ghostface -- Slow Down..kind of a tune for the radio...but since Back like Dat did so well.
I think this tune would be better than that POS

ill play the original to my producing partner, his missus sings too, watch this space!

Yo, JC-MC, youre at Breakneck yeah?

You legend Jay! :gpeace:

Yeah at Breakneck every month, ive MC'd for you before as it goes, at Mission or Menace a few years ago, cant remember which...!

Looking forwards to your set at the end of the month mate

You legend Jay! :gpeace:

Yeah at Breakneck every month, ive MC'd for you before as it goes, at Mission or Menace a few years ago, cant remember which...!

Looking forwards to your set at the end of the month mate

yeah i do remember you, it would of been mission bro, menace were too clicky to book me lol.

ill PM you a set, maybe it will be good to check my tunes style/selection for you to ride your lyrics over the set?

ill PM you a set, maybe it will be good to check my tunes style/selection for you to ride your lyrics over the set?

Sounds top bro yeah hit me with a link or file and ill get on the download when i get home (at work right now).

Look forward to it!

Groove Armarda - Superstylin
&
Prodigy - Start the dance (No Good)

But i would like them to be done like "Axwell - I Found U" so they keep it as similar to the original as possible.

There is no one in DnB at the minute that could do No Good justice. It would end up being some horrible hi-energy Pendulum / Sub Focus style kiddy rinse out thing I can picture it now…. The basic no good tune in the intro.. then a kick drum build up “your no good, no good,no g g gg g gooooodddd”…..wobble wobble wobble..etc etc…

Has anyone heard Bloc Party The Prayer remix by Break and Silent Witness that is perfect! Itsactually works with the tune and respects the original music rather than stampming all over it.. And from that basis I’d like to see both of them remix some live trip hop like Bonobo or possibly something like Cinematic Orchestra….….. that would sound really interesting. Or Id love to see Breakage remix the whole original Burial album..id probably cream myself over that one! Lol.

Tori Amos "Pretty Good Year" or "Spacedog" theres some really nice orchestral noises in both.
& to cheese things up a House of pain "Jump Around" remix would be LOL

Back
Top Bottom