Tunes you loved, now you hate...

Smickus

VIP Junglist
Did a search and didn't find a similar thread, but feel free to point me in the right direction if there is one already...

Tunes you loved and listened to a lot, and now you can't stand them.

I'll start off:
Villem - Do you I wanna

The intro with her voice just grates on me now... Loved it when I first heard it.

Is this going to be like that "big tunes you're just not into" thread, where someone makes a post and another 5 guys disagrees with his opinion and I sit here cock in hand failing to get it up?

Don't really remember hating a dnb tune that I used to love. That's one of the good things about dnb imo, doesn't really get annoying after a lot of listens, unlike pop music for example.

high contrast - kiss kiss bang bang

loved this at first (even though I thought it was a bit cheese) but now I can't listen to it

Hate is a strong word, but I remember hearing Twist Em Out as a dub on pirate radio. Loved it! As the months of the next year (and many years to come) went by, that tune got caned by every man and his dog. Then Skibba got hold of it lol

I still don't hate it though. Just prefer not to listen to it

I can get sick of tunes but then I just refuse to listen to them for a while and end up reloving them later.

If I had to say a song I loved but then hated it would be

I loved it because its just so bad but hate it because its just so bad lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom