Tunes you just wish Break would remix

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
We all know Break is the king of remixes (well, i think so anyway)

Which tunes would you love to hear him remix?

Personally i'd like to hear

Zen - Hovercraft (Break rmx)
Lomax - Innocent X (Break rmx)
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl (Break rmx)

would like to hear a Break remix of any track on Anatomy LP.
Also i would like to hear his touch on Noisia's Facade and Konflict's Messiah. (y)

'The nine' by Bad company
:mad_guy: This should not be remixed by ANYBODY! Pretty much a perfect tune, and still goes off, what use is there remixing it?

And I like Break, I think he's a very good producer, but I really don't understand the level of love he gets. He's very good don't get me wrong, but nowhere near the "God" status some people seem to give him IMO.

lol ymca hahaha

break is not a god, he is just very talented anythin he's done ive been impressed with even if the whole tune aint all that the production is top notch his efforts show in his tunes.
As for remixing the nine yea its a classic, but classics can be updated, it would be good to hear a remix, wether or not it'll be better than the original would be for almighty u to figure out :razz: but a remix is just updating the sound to this generation its always good to hear wat ppl can do with things, if u dont like it dont buy it or listen to it u cant just be stubborn and deny it a remix altogether cause its a classic?!?

dats just bein ignorant........lol

lol ymca hahaha
As for remixing the nine yea its a classic, but classics can be updated, it would be good to hear a remix, wether or not it'll be better than the original would be for almighty u to figure out :razz: but a remix is just updating the sound to this generation its always good to hear wat ppl can do with things, if u dont like it dont buy it or listen to it u cant just be stubborn and deny it a remix altogether cause its a classic?!?

dats just bein ignorant........lol
Nah man. There's some tunes that shouldn't be touched. Just like there's some films that should never be remade. I always say the same thing for remixing/VIPing old tunes.. if they still work in today's sets, there's no need to update them. If they don't work in today's sets then it's ok to try to update it for a modern audience.

Few examples for me are The Nine, Pacman RMX, Heaven & Hell, Turbulence. Those tunes can all still be played in sets today, and still go off and don't sound dated or out of place. They are classics that have stood the test of time, so there's nothing to "improve" by redoing them.

Nah man. There's some tunes that shouldn't be touched. Just like there's some films that should never be remade. I always say the same thing for remixing/VIPing old tunes.. if they still work in today's sets, there's no need to update them. If they don't work in today's sets then it's ok to try to update it for a modern audience.

Few examples for me are The Nine, Pacman RMX, Heaven & Hell, Turbulence. Those tunes can all still be played in sets today, and still go off and don't sound dated or out of place. They are classics that have stood the test of time, so there's nothing to "improve" by redoing them.

Heaven and Hell VIP has already been done, and it's proper sick, I get what your saying though, no need to re-do any of the others...

Personally I'd like to hear a break remix of Adam F's "Metro Sound"... Now THAT would be sick...

Back
Top Bottom