Tunes you have started and never gone back too?

freestyle

Hello all, just wonderd if im the only one one a folder full of unfinished tunes, heres a 3 and a half min thing i was working on a while back, i just had a listen and i thinks it decent, what do you think> and have you guys got unfinished bits?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kl7h66

peace

yeah course, everyone does!

You could be making a tune, and the next day start one better, thus forgetting about the oldun and therefore becomes old!! BOH

college boy me!!

I got loads of unfinished ones mate! Alot of them are jus 16 bar loops which ive started hoping to come back to it but then get inspiration to do something else and have!

its heavy on my mind when i see my tunes directory with like a 5% finished ratio, its stressful. id like to delete those folders but there might be samples in there used in other tunes so i dont

I got loads of unfinished ones mate! Alot of them are jus 16 bar loops which ive started hoping to come back to it but then get inspiration to do something else and have!

This. :not_worth

fucking nightmare, i got folders upon folders of ideas, every so often i go through them tweaking bits to the ones that get me at the time of opening them. Then if i think they are within my best 4-5 ideas, i move them into another folder.

That way there are always 5 or so tunes that i can work on knowing that they got a good vibe, bassline, drums or whatever!

yeah i got looooooads of unfinished projects, moreso before than I do nowadays, I recently have tended to really focus on an idea when i'm onto sumthin good, be it changing it until the damn thing is finished!

but always worth saving those older projects...never know when that inspiration may hit u and make a monster out of it! :D

always the best when you go back to old tracks especially as youve progressed and can make them fat pretty easily cos idea already there!!

most of my tracks are unfinished, i get too easily distracted. ill be writing a track, have an idea or write a nice melody. then just start a new project with the idea or melody. its the biggest production pitfall for me. i think ive only finished 1 or 2 tracks, lol

Back
Top Bottom