Tunes you bought but then played at home and regreted...

hazard135§

I have a couple of tunes by ramdomer and martsman....think one of em is called blind....thort they sounded sick in the store...got home and realised that they're not that good lol...any1 else have this happen to them?

yeah loads! recently brought cabbie - ur a winner, played it once and thats it! shouldn;t have bothered!

I have a couple of tunes by ramdomer and martsman....think one of em is called blind....thort they sounded sick in the store...got home and realised that they're not that good lol...any1 else have this happen to them?

blind is a TUNE. Randomer is fucking sick.

down in the woods promod on alphacut a couple of days ago. sounds are different, but completely sick

http://www.myspace.com/randomerdnb

I swear they've got super-sound-this-track-sounds-mint effects on the decks in the shops! I do it all the time. Especially when you get home and the mastering on the vinyl sounds low as fuck. J-majik and wickaman - Crazy world (brookes bros). And Shinichi Osowa or however you spell it.

The Brookes Bros Star Guitar Remix is HEAVY!

As is BLIND!

The worst tune I ever bought was probli the "no hats no trainers remix" by die ... have no idea what was going through my head at the time.

Back
Top Bottom