Tunes with delayed drops

stuffnthat

Don't know how to describe this really, but tunes like Mr.Happy and Alien Girl that have about half a bar after the drop before the drums kick in and it 'drops' properly :confused: ..can anyone suggest any more like this? usually make for heaaaaavy double dropping.
also i am aware of the overuse of the word 'drop' here

Chubrub by Ed Rush & Optical, when it comes out next month. That has a bit smilar, if you listen to Andy C's mixes (e.g Westfest 08) he drops it with Alien Girl and Mr Happy as they all share the same thing.

Umm will post more when I think of them.

Don't know how to describe this really, but tunes like Mr.Happy and Alien Girl that have about half a bar after the drop before the drums kick in and it 'drops' properly :confused: ..can anyone suggest any more like this? usually make for heaaaaavy double dropping.

Ed & Op - Chubrub
Mampi Swift - Play Me
TC - Raise the Roof
C&S - Druids
Theres loads, Ill try and think of more.

One of my favourite uses of this technique is in the Timewarp VIP VIP.
booooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mistabishi - Fallin in love

TC - Raise The Roof ( Hype did a mix with this and Mr. Happy on the DNBA CD, excellent programing IMO )

The drops are on time, just that the drums kick in later in the bar. Don't solar kinda does that? :rinsed:

Chubrub by Ed Rush & Optical, when it comes out next month. That has a bit smilar, if you listen to Andy C's mixes (e.g Westfest 08) he drops it with Alien Girl and Mr Happy as they all share the same thing.

Umm will post more when I think of them.

that chubrub/mr happy mix is biiiiiig ,thought it was just mr happy vip when i first heard it

Both Mr. Happy & Alien Girl have a 2 bar bass drop then the beats kick in.

Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force (Spirit Remix)

http://www.discogs.com/Digital-Spirit-Phantom-Force-Spirit-Remix-Reece/release/1054410

Back
Top Bottom