Tunes u shud have bought but didnt.

chris getme

Dub Logic
Just made a pretty big order on chemical of tunes that arent new that I meant to buy but never got round 2 and have regretted it since. This is what I got.

Hospital freindly fire ep aka the 1 with makoto & TAK - Voyager!
Marcus Intalex astro dance ep aka the 1 with cabin fever (love this 1)
Spectrasoul - Tender doubt (b side of submission)
Break - Let it happen
Callide & Camo - mash dem down (I know its not old, was a bit of an impulse buy, havnt bought a tune like this in a while but its fuckin sick!

Next time im gonna get the metalheadz platinum LP, That ep with 25th floor vip, & the london elektricity ep with bare religion. Excited...

Soooo anyway... What tunes did u not buy when u reeeaaaally shud have?

I've been meaning to buy Cyantific's first album for ages but things always get pushed in before it. One day I tell you...one day.

Ah man I really want the 25th floor VIP too

Anyone know American sites to buy dnb vinyl? It kills me everytime I have to shell out for shippin g

Sam the dnb chap, if ur on about the shogun assassins ep with alix perez - stray and icicle - minus then its 3. Just bought this last month and it was this that made me go back and get the ones I missed. I got it off discogs for the same price as if it was new. Give a go mate so worth it!

that shogun assassins 3 EP is one of my best releases I've ever seen, if only for the fact it has Stray and The Tube on it, two of my most played tunes...Minus isn't half bad either

Ah man I really want the 25th floor VIP too

Anyone know American sites to buy dnb vinyl? It kills me everytime I have to shell out for shippin g

Actually with the exchange rate the way it is now, it is cheaper to buy from the UK. On average I pay about $8 per record including shipping when I order from a UK site. From a site/store in the US, a record costs $10-12.

Having said that, there is always Breakbeat Science in Brooklyn.

when i bought my first set of decks the bloke i was buying them from offered me his jungle/oldskool hardcore records for 50 quid - his g/f was preggaz and needed the cash/space - at the time i was a bit of a jungalistic noob so i hadn't really heard of any of them and i didnt really have the cash either so i said no. Brings a tear to my eye now when i see how much they're going for now on discogs.......

logistics - spacejam e.p
break - symmetry
various stuff by commix

loads of stuff, money situation is slacking at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom