Tunes u shud have bought but didnt.

Just made a pretty big order on chemical of tunes that arent new that I meant to buy but never got round 2 and have regretted it since. This is what I got.

Hospital freindly fire ep aka the 1 with makoto & TAK - Voyager!
Marcus Intalex astro dance ep aka the 1 with cabin fever (love this 1)
Spectrasoul - Tender doubt (b side of submission)
Break - Let it happen
Callide & Camo - mash dem down (I know its not old, was a bit of an impulse buy, havnt bought a tune like this in a while but its fuckin sick!

Next time im gonna get the metalheadz platinum LP, That ep with 25th floor vip, & the london elektricity ep with bare religion. Excited...

Soooo anyway... What tunes did u not buy when u reeeaaaally shud have?

Same here total tits up tune.I cant find brown paper bag (wit the vocals on it) anywhere, tis always the one wit photek mix or western, is it really that rare?

I'm setting myself up for a long list this year. I don't really dj anymore so it has been hard to rationalize buying vinyl even when I really want it. :|
One of these days tho, Ill crack and spend a bundle on discogs. :D

Dominion ep on Quarantine, so pissed off that i didnt get it when t came out cause now i cant find it anywhere. gutted! anyone no where i can get them both?

the one i always kick my self for not buying is the calyx no turning back lp probably one of the best lp's i've ever heard but just wasn't on the techy sound when i started out and now its worth like £100 on discogs which is ridiclous, also the city of light lp got so many good rollers on it but jsut never got round to buying it

Back
Top Bottom