Tunes U Didn't Like @ 1st But Grew On U

Sub Focus - Druggy
Spectrasoul - Organiser
Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing
Teebee - Not The One

Plenty actually, will add to the list.

lemonde-dead by dawn,1st heard on redeye a week or more ago,and thaught it was pretty crap,but what a fool i was came accross it the other day again and played it again and fuck me the base is imense,baged it yesterday!!!

only reason is coz i heard it on y mates shitty eakers, but when hype played it at matter one time i FUCKIN loved it

I was the same on this actually but it aint grown on me i have to say i dont like it,even tho its huge,i dont feel that tune!

Rockwell - Reverse Engineering (Darkestral Dub)

When i first heard it @ Hardware i was like WTF??? Never heard anyone do anything like this b4. Grown on me loads though. Such a clever tune.

Clipz & Die - Black Doves
Commix - Cambridge Hardcore
Instra:mental - Pacific Heights
Konflict - Messiah (Noisia Remix)

System - Near Miss. Heard Andy drop it over tunes on a few sets and thought the bass sounded awful. Then heard Randall play it properly and realised it was fucking awesome.

Rockwell - Reverse Engineering (Darkestral Dub)

When i first heard it @ Hardware i was like WTF??? Never heard anyone do anything like this b4. Grown on me loads though. Such a clever tune.

Haha, you know this mate! It stopped the dancer still!!! Sick sick tune though, next level shiz.

Back
Top Bottom