Tunes U Didn't Like @ 1st But Grew On U

yes, definately Sub Focus - Swampthing. thought it was absolute shit at first.
and Alix Perez - Melanie

Swamp Thing is a prime example of not judging a tune properly until you hear it loud. First time I ever heard it was on a Funktion 1 system & it blew me away. Thought i'd entered some kinda new age futuristic rave where the bassline just runs all night long :twisted::twisted::twisted:

yes. some of the tune i've seen mentioned i'm like 'what? really?'

I don't think there can be any fails on this thread. These are all peoples opinions and we all come into dnb at different times and enjoy different types of tunes. We can't expect everyone to know how massives tunes are when they are only just beginning their dnb journey.

I don't think there can be any fails on this thread. These are all peoples opinions and we all come into dnb at different times and enjoy different types of tunes. We can't expect everyone to know how massives tunes are when they are only just beginning their dnb journey.

but a tune like swamp thing isnt really a 'grower' IMO. thats one of the most instantly impact records this scene has produced in the last few years

your totally right that it is all opinion, just a few of them really surprise me

sub zero- ganja ... hated it at first, thought it was noise.. id always fastforward a set if it was playing.. now ib have it vinyl lol

I've seen I'm Free/Melanie mentioned a couple of times and I'd have to agree, I didn't like it all that much either. I'm that way with a lot of Alix Perez tunes. Been thinking of bagging it recently actually.

Back
Top Bottom