Tunes u can mix bodyrock with?????

muledam

Allright, I've been tryin to find out a tune I can mix Bodyrock in as a tease with, but cos those damn drums it allways sounds crap. So who's got tunes u can mix it with and sounds fat?

:coffee:

best mix is Lazy Bones by Moving Fusion (RAM), its the same swing beat. sounds wicked and you can roll out the whole mix. I had a mix where I did that, and then into DJ Zinc - Time Is Running Out (Danny Breaks Time Ran Out Mix), cause its a hip-hop style tune at the beginning

u can mix bodyrock wit x-ray that sounds pretty phat.
u can also mix it with aphrodite off limits feat. big daddy kane

if i were you i'd mix bodyrock with sledge hammer

i was gonna suggest mixing it with molten iron, but thats another approach you could take.

Either of these a very good options. Personally that is one which is in the collection for the sake of collecting records. Never once been played. Although I think Subby's got a swingbeat tune coming out on the album may mix with that.

Allright, I've been tryin to find out a tune I can mix Bodyrock in as a tease with, but cos those damn drums it allways sounds crap. So who's got tunes u can mix it with and sounds fat?

:coffee:

what a stupid question this thread should of gone in waffle

i mean bodyrock :missile:

what a stupid question this thread should of gone in waffle

i mean bodyrock :missile:

Its perfectly legit question for a budding DJ.

Bodyrock got caned by everyone from Bailey to Andy C to Fierce when released.

The only one waffling here is you.

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!

In all fairness I've mixed it with tunes on decks belonging to mates, so can't say which tunes really but I dont recall it as being that hard...

In all fairness I've mixed it with tunes on decks belonging to mates, so can't say which tunes really but I dont recall it as being that hard...

It not hard to get in sync, or to keep in sync. Jst sounds awful when mixed with most tunes. Even if it's in key etc etc, it's because of that dirty ole swingbeat.

I remember mashing it into a regular steppers beat by cutting the top end drums and letting the bassline run. the drums fuck up iotherwise, (unless you're Mampi Swift apparently)

The only mix you can do with Bodyrock is in between the Dire Straits and Cher records at the back of the cupboard (y)

you have such posessions? :rik:

You wouldn't believe some of the shite I've collected over the years. Believe or not, most of the shit records I've got are for samples and breaks, Money For Nothing has a wicked little break in the middle, so. I used to be a rheet trainspotter back in the day, and I can't bear to part with them, so the back of the cupboard for them it is :teeth:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom