sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
name some tunes u think should never be double dropped..heres a few of mine;
drumsound and sbs ft ragga twins - ragga twins story
bcuk - torpedo
fresh - signal
ebony dubsters - ra
dillinja - gangbang....unless with bell tune cos then u can switch back and fourth

theres a few i can come up with now there are more to come

why shouldn't ra be double dropped? i've got a few tunes it goes really well with actually.

i think another tune should be dropped 32 bars in rather than both tunes dropped at the first drop

??

If your dropping Ra into anything you can do it on the first drop or second of the other tune, wherever mate it's got a build up of at least half of of most tunes when you start it where you should ( a few bars in). (similar to say TC - Game over or something).

I use it in most my mixes from a few bars in and let it double with something else thats allready rolling, take the other tune out for the inital RA! then bring it back for the by the power of RA! -- guaranteed to give loadsa impact, mampi style

when i say the tunes....i jus mean i think thwy have enough presence themselves and dont need to be double dropped

i mean alot of jump up now has presence but isnt always as big as some of these tunes

rubbish

signal & ra provide some of the best dds i've heard, mampi's sets wouldnt be the same

anyways....back on subject.....forget i said anything.......
what tunes do u think should never be double dropped

theres a tune to go with everything
jus coz certain tunes have wot u call presence doesnt mean they should only be played on there own, they can bring more "presence" to another, weaker tune
and using intros then cutting in a new tune at the drop can make it go off big time, for example rockstar >>> signal
"coz i'm a... BOOOOOM!"

its all part of djing, jus coz u dont like a dj who does it constantly doesnt mean it shouldnt be dun

i never said that...i think alot of dd's are kl and work well...i just prefer it if some tunes wernt because it can kinda ruin it....well for me anyways

i understand what your talkin about sometimes u wish that it wernt dub dropped coz its a big enough tune wivout anything else you just want to listen to that tune on its own dub dropping does get a bit ennoyin sumtimes i wana hear a tune drop on its own

i understand what your talkin about sometimes u wish that it wernt dub dropped coz its a big enough tune wivout anything else you just want to listen to that tune on its own dub dropping does get a bit ennoyin sumtimes i wana hear a tune drop on its own

know what u mean!

sorry but if u wanna listen to the tune listen to the tune, a dj is there to entertain and not act as a human jukebox, personally i dont rate a dj who doesnt let the mixes run (except hazard), double dropped or not

if the mix works it works, dont want to get caught up bitchin but this is a waste thread imo

all im askin is what u think shouldnt be double dropped

or what sounds better if not double dropped.....
mixing isnt always about double drops some djs are more creative...they bring a track in at certain time which works....eg john b

sorry but if u wanna listen to the tune listen to the tune, a dj is there to entertain and not act as a human jukebox, personally i dont rate a dj who doesnt let the mixes run (except hazard), double dropped or not

if the mix works it works, dont want to get caught up bitchin but this is a waste thread imo

y dont you rate a dj who dont double drop ( except hazard )
it dont mean they cant mix properly ???
hype,marky,goldie,groove dont always double drop do you not rate them

producers dont make a really good tune put alot of effort it in for sum1 to go and drop another tune over the top of it ,theres only a few djs that can really pull it off

Back
Top Bottom