Tunes that re-instate your love for Drum & Bass

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Well... ive lost the love over the last two years or so... i literally havent listened to any dnb for over a year... in the hope that when i do eventually listen i will be pleasantly surprised.

So... if you was to try and re-instate my love.... what tunes would you recommend i listened to....

What sorta tunes you into mate?

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

Gotta be Protection though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to be honest im into most dnb in general..... Generic Massive VST preset Jump-up on the other hand is a deffo no no.....

nakamps post is a good example of some original dnb going on atm...

im very much into this kinda style atm

laid-back moody stuff, but i think, i would guess, if your not feeling it nowadays, then your just not feeling it i guess! :(

LSB - All my love / rolling sideways

D1 - Flood of emotion (enei remix)

vicious Circle - Last chance saloon

A few that just sprung to mind

Rocks you'ze is still a yout so don't go losing the passion just yet mate...let me show you an alternative vision of dnb...

And strictly for the lovers dem...

I was falling deeper and deeper into the dubstep pit over the last few months. Then I heard Marka. Thus my love for D&B was reignited.. even if Marka is drumstep.

Also,

two recent tunes I've been repeating over and over recently. think I'm safely back in love with drum & bass by now.

Loadstar have got a lot of love from me recently too. big up the bristolians. :shades:

i'm sorry sir. I realise it doesn't use wobbly basslines and whatnot which typically classifies other half time d&b as 'drumstep' :P it's just a habit to call any half time d&b as drumstep for me.

its just that i find the term 'drumstep' to be utter wank...

couple of tunes spring to mind
&
Framework will continue to give me a screwface till something as filthy & rolling comes along :sick:

Back
Top Bottom