Tunes that have aged terribly.....

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I was listening to my vinyl copy of Moving Fusion's The Start of Something album last night and thinking to myself "Some of these tunes have aged terribly!" so I had a thought for a thread.

Choose tunes that are at least 10 years old that sound extremely dated now.

I'll start with 2 from the Moving Fusion album.

yeah a lot of early 2000s dnb especially the more dancefloor orientated stuff was pretty horrible. although maybe not 'aged terribly' as much as was just a bit shit in the first place imo

all the vintage 93-97 era stuff seems to hold up... there's a few tunes that were rinsed so much that I wouldn't care if I never heard them again i.e. Warhead

yeah a lot of early 2000s dnb especially the more dancefloor orientated stuff was pretty horrible. although maybe not 'aged terribly' as much as was just a bit shit in the first place imo

all the vintage 93-97 era stuff seems to hold up... there's a few tunes that were rinsed so much that I wouldn't care if I never heard them again i.e. Warhead

Like this :zest::testresult:

To be fair, none of those tunes were much good in the first place.

A lot of the old Mampi Swift stuff has dated pretty badly production wise, but they're still cool tunes with good ideas driving them.

Back
Top Bottom