[TUNES] 2 New bits from Zeal & Litta

Didn't realize I wasn't following you on there, now added you man :)

Mutagen is fukken rollllllin'!!!!!

Thanks guys :)

Yeah everyone feel free to follow us on sound cloud too

Will be posting some more new pieces soon too with some other big bits of news ;)

mutagen like risu said is rollllllllllllling. wud destroy the dancefloor!! no negatives, drums are punchy and bass is filthy!
i like panurgic too, not as rolling but its still dirty!
any idea if/when mutagen is getting released?

mutagen is still unsigned atm, looking for a good home with it as we speak ;)

will keep y'all posted :)

panurgic is filthy as fuck, proper dark vibes makes me want to hit stuff! sick tune, that bass is teeth grittin business!

mutagen's got a more rollin feel like others have said, all good man.

i'd buy the hell out of both of these if i had my decks....

everything on mutagen is bascially made from thor synth in reason :)

Really happy with that tune because of the fact alot of it was made by ourselves, took a lot of work but its defo worth taking the time to make them

"Mutagen" - Mmmm, Prod is super crispy... me likey. Ooooooh... fuck me, those Bass Layers are mean.
:rock: This is sick. Leadwork is totally on point. I'd play this. :fantasticwork:

"Panurgic" - Intro is spooky.... oooh, cool vocal snippet. :rock: Prod is super crisp on this one too. Lead work is sick! This is the best thing I've heard from you yet... brilliant. Oh wow, the BrkDwn is fantastic.... oooh baby, slamming back into the 1 was nuts.

Both of these are right up my alley in every way. Love all the Techyness, and the Prod is imaculate. I'd play both of these anyday.

:goforthandspreadterroronthedancefloor:

"Mutagen" - Mmmm, Prod is super crispy... me likey. Ooooooh... fuck me, those Bass Layers are mean.
:rock: This is sick. Leadwork is totally on point. I'd play this. :fantasticwork:

"Panurgic" - Intro is spooky.... oooh, cool vocal snippet. :rock: Prod is super crisp on this one too. Lead work is sick! This is the best thing I've heard from you yet... brilliant. Oh wow, the BrkDwn is fantastic.... oooh baby, slamming back into the 1 was nuts.

Both of these are right up my alley in every way. Love all the Techyness, and the Prod is imaculate. I'd play both of these anyday.

:goforthandspreadterroronthedancefloor:

Cheers matey glad you enjoyed them!!

Working on a home for the two atm, but ive got this bloody horrible virus atm that i cannot get rid of so ive not been able to get on much to speak with people :(

will keep everyone posted ;)

I only likes Mutagen! Panurgic is nothing new to me (imo imo imo) typical neuro roller.
In both the drums sound like from the same sample pack, which sounds like it has a cotton couch... like very soft hi hats or something like that.
I love the high lead sound in Mutagen but I will always hate these basslines, as it's my own taste heh.
Nice job Zeal! =)

I only likes Mutagen! Panurgic is nothing new to me (imo imo imo) typical neuro roller.
In both the drums sound like from the same sample pack, which sounds like it has a cotton couch... like very soft hi hats or something like that.
I love the high lead sound in Mutagen but I will always hate these basslines, as it's my own taste heh.
Nice job Zeal! =)

Cheers matey yeah ur a more choppy bugger init :) You would probably like 'Screams of Another' or the rmx thats coming out with it soon ;)

Big ups for the listens man

Back
Top Bottom