Tune

Hey man, I like the sounds, the background swells are pretty nice. I think the drums could do with a bit more life though, they feel a bit too mechanical and stiff. Maybe some reverb and a bit of beat variation? those high hat&percussion sounds are rather nice so stick with that. I feel that this track might benefit from an extra bass in there. You got the sub and then you got some highs, but i think a low/mid sort of thing might feel it out a bit more, guess it depends what your are going for.

Thanks this is great feedback I will play with drums a bit more see what I come up with. Not sure about another high end bass sound as I don't wanna complicate it but I am trying hard to put more variations in my tunes so I will give it a go.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

The synth in the intro isn't doing it... either needs to be layered or reworked. While the guitar riff is quite nice at first it gets a bit too repetetive. Don't like the choice of riser, a different one would sound better. I'd say the strength of this track is the bass. Also a bit lazy with the part after 2:55; it's almost the exact copy of the 1st part.

The synth in the intro isn't doing it... either needs to be layered or reworked. While the guitar riff is quite nice at first it gets a bit too repetetive. Don't like the choice of riser, a different one would sound better. I'd say the strength of this track is the bass. Also a bit lazy with the part after 2:55; it's almost the exact copy of the 1st part.

Thanks mate really helpful I really want to make my stuff sound interesting. I agree it gets repetitive I will work harder on my next one :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom