TUNE

Discussion in 'Production' started by Gruffsnuff, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Gruffsnuff

Gruffsnuff Member

https://soundcloud.com/gruffsnuff/killatron hey guys thought i would share this with you as this is the first track i have made everything all synths and drum patterns please comment it would be great to hear from you :) :derp:

2. Z-curv

Z-curv New Member

hey, really nice sound imho, good mix, it all fits well together. regarding the song/composition itself- it is good idea, but why not adding more instruments or variations ? but its just a matter of taste, dont take me serious. could you please tell me what synth u used for the instruments ? Do u mix in the box or hw -just curious. i checked also your other stuff on sc and i am fan especially of the Funkysound -cool track. keep up !

3. Solace

Solace Active Member

I agree with ^him, I would also say you need some more variation, in the main piece, but also in the intro (or shorten the intro, what I would do)
    furthermore, bass sounds good, drums same (maybe turn up the hats/shakers up a tiny but?), mixdown also sounds nice!

EDIT: btw, it's in the wrong forum, you should post this in new talent and track review

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  4. chz

chz Member

Nice man! Not bad, quite liked the beat and sounds fairly clean. Although I think you should do something different with that quiet bit around 2:57, it's pretty much exactly the intro again.