Tune - WAR :)

almost forgot, the sample in the middle is actual battle from afghanistan, a british troop i believe. ill probably cut that out for another version.

I love the spanish guitar sounding instrument you got in the intro, sounds really glitchy and humanised, Gives real atmosphere to the track.

Bassline sound is nice and gritty and I like the overall feel of the track.

Not too sure about the "afghanistan" sample in the middle tho (just my opinion)

Nice track.. but it feels like there is a small difference in volume in the different breaks you've used, especially in the intro.. but for the rest sick track !

nice beats, goes nice with that guitar at the start - wicked intro, think the drop could use a bit more so you can feel the bass more when it kicks in - liking the grimey sounding bass noise too!

just got the the drop in the middle, like the way it breaks back into the tune with the guitar but reckon it could use something to drop it in, cos it seems to go from all out tune straight to the sample with no breakdown- if that's the intention then it works well, imo it could use something more tho.

nice tune overall tho like the sounds and beats going on

I love the spanish guitar sounding instrument you got in the intro, sounds really glitchy and humanised, Gives real atmosphere to the track.

Bassline sound is nice and gritty and I like the overall feel of the track.

Not too sure about the "afghanistan" sample in the middle tho (just my opinion)

yeah that "sitar" sample is what made me think of "war"

nice beats, goes nice with that guitar at the start - wicked intro, think the drop could use a bit more so you can feel the bass more when it kicks in - liking the grimey sounding bass noise too!

just got the the drop in the middle, like the way it breaks back into the tune with the guitar but reckon it could use something to drop it in, cos it seems to go from all out tune straight to the sample with no breakdown- if that's the intention then it works well, imo it could use something more tho.

nice tune overall tho like the sounds and beats going on

i may try some simple delay on the break going into the drop,
i thought it was a little "dead" there as well after a few listens.
i put a little sword, or metal effect in there but it doesn't really do the job i guess...

thanks guys.!

Back
Top Bottom