(TUNE) Tribunal ... check it and wreck it!

always like your drums man-reminds me of old dillinja
would like to hear a little less filter on em but thats just me
dig the bass -sound is good and crisp just think it needs a bit of something else
not sure wot though
still good tunage though mang
respect

sup man

not really my style but it was heavy somtimes the drum volume levels sound differnt maby that just me or the filter? not sure

but shit if thats and intro u managed to cram a fuck load into it :)

keep it up

Had volume right up and it came through really loud without me expecting it. sounds great. nice bassline

Sick bassline and effects you have got in there mate, love the effects on the vocals. I'd have to agree with the filter on the drums though. I think if you take that off your drums it would be sounding a lot cleaner, but still filthy. ;) Big up bro!

top tune fella real good groove going on there - only criticism as mentioned above is drum levels - defo got a few peeking above others - get that sorted and maybe a bit of notch eq'in on ya bass so theres less crossover between bass and drums and your laughin matey!!

top tune fella real good groove going on there - only criticism as mentioned above is drum levels - defo got a few peeking above others - get that sorted and maybe a bit of notch eq'in on ya bass so theres less crossover between bass and drums and your laughin matey!!
Those are issues I will look into. I'm glad you mentioned the eq'ing bass thing. I'm gonna high pass a version of it, and then roll off the lower bass.

Back
Top Bottom