[TUNE] The Clipper

Viperdnb

On his way.
New tune!
Worked hard on getting the snare sounding better, please have a listen and criticize.
Safe (y).

CLICK HERE PLZ

Or on my myspace too :D

www.myspace.com/viperdnb

Please if you've taken the time to click on the topic, can you give a little feedback!
Every little helps XD

Last edited:
not to keen on the intro!
the beats are gettin better! fo sho
cool tune needs a bit of work on sum of the bass tones.
overall tis a good tune jus needs abit of work!
biggup!

yeah man nice idea here, little bit of work and you got a smasher, id play this on my radio show for sure!!

Its sounding good mate, the intro definately needs some work and the beat needs to punch through a bit more when it has kicked off but other than that it sounds sick mate.
Keep working on it and it will sound wicked.
PEACE!

not bad matey, the overall sound is way too mid though, you have no top end and I can't hear a sub there - these too things alone would make the tune sound a bit tame plus if you sit your kick on a sub and then layer a bass above your kick it makes the lower end sound nice and clear but heavier (give it a go) as opposed to trying to have sub and upper bass in one sound (this rarely works and gets muddy with the kick frequency's - look in to low passing and notch eq'in)). Plus it sounds a bit central too - try abit of chorus on some of your sounds - instant width!!! keep it up though it rolls pretty good but needs to feel bigger :)

Back
Top Bottom