Tune that sounds similar to killaz dont die.

grooverider played it at fabric on friday near the end before hurt you. anyone helppp?

did andy c play it aswell?
drums speeding up towards the drop then it dropped in two parts, really spaced out drums at first then a dirty bassline
not doin a good job of explaining it really but i wanna know what that tune is too

did andy c play it aswell?
drums speeding up towards the drop then it dropped in two parts, really spaced out drums at first then a dirty bassline
not doin a good job of explaining it really but i wanna know what that tune is too

THAT TUNE WAS FILTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Never ever heard that anywhere else, didn't stay for Grooverider so no idea if he played it too but it's so fresh for some reason I feel like Andy C would be the only person who has it right now

Seriously though that tune was on a next level of jump up

THAT TUNE WAS FILTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Never ever heard that anywhere else, didn't stay for Grooverider so no idea if he played it too but it's so fresh for some reason I feel like Andy C would be the only person who has it right now

Seriously though that tune was on a next level of jump up

yea mate you know which one im on about!!
andy c dropped so many big new tunes but that one stood out, not sure if grooverider played it aswell.
but yea ive never heard it anywhere else before

yea mate you know which one im on about!!
andy c dropped so many big new tunes but that one stood out, not sure if grooverider played it aswell.
but yea ive never heard it anywhere else before

I can't fucking wait to hear that again

I have no idea who it was by, it sounded quite like something Hazard would make (cliche I know) but there's no way it would be by him otherwise I would have heard either him or Hype play it at some point before Andy did

Whoever it's by, oh my gosh, hopefully more to come :not_worth

And yeah I agree about Andy's set, I went to the last Ram like a week before and he played so many new bits at Playaz that he didn't at Ram, which I'm glad for because people put down Playaz because of the repuatation it's had in the past but I still think it's a fantastic night at the sets from the last event proved it, heard some unbelievable new tunes

To be honest that tune Andy C dropped at Playaz sounded fuck all like Killaz Dont Die

Can't think of anything it did sound like, which is always a good thing

I think this is by Pendulum

SERIOUSLY

This is what I posted in another thread ...

"!!!

OMG

I BET THIS IS PENDULUM!!!

I'm not even joking because if you compare the production to that of "Ransom" (on the Subfocus essential mix) the tunes seem to have a similar sound to them imo

I've been trying to think for a while who this could be by and as crazy as it seems this is the best suggestion I've heard so far

If it does turn out to be Pendulum then ... wow ... :)"

Tune is Callide - Supreme

Has the same sample as Organizer in it

And yes that's an Evasion Remix VIP

Back
Top Bottom